Here, the irrigation takes place via a spray cross, which is also driven by an electric locomotive on a rail from gable to gable. Due to the separate control of the 6 nozzles on the spray cross, the irrigation can be divided into many individual areas. This is especially advantageous for riding halls with different drying of the footing. Due to the rather small spray cross, this system certainly has optical advantages.
Due to our special nozzles we achieve a very good uniformity from the center to the outer hoof beat.
Features of the Rainmaker Comfort:
- Spraying cross with 5 division areas
- Powerful 400V motor
- Various irrigation programs
- Water and control line in energy guiding chain
- Reliable and durable
- Extremely powerful
- Extra hoofbeat nozzles
- Sturdy design
- water connection 1¼“
- Minimum flow pressure 3,5 bar
- water flow rate 6 m³/h
- water consumption approx. 100 l/min
- Connection voltage 230 V~